Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Post a Comment, Get a Coupon!

Ok, here's the deal. All you have to do is post a comment to this blog entry, and you will get a coupon good for 10% off your entire order at our new online store! And that's on top of our already discounted prices! Give it a try!

Here's something to get excited about, the new wristlet from Making Memories Runway collection. It comes in pink, green, and black, and is so darn cute! Normally retails for $8.99, we're offering it for $7.99, while supplies last!

Buy it here!



Note: I turned off the login requirement for comments, in case that was slowing anyone down!

3 Comments:

Blogger Alana said...

Thanks, Keri. The totes are expected in January. The roller bags will not be shipping until March. I can reserve one for you if you know what color you want.

If you're ready to buy something from the store, just put "email coupon" in the comments, to remind me to take the extra 10% off before I charge you.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Brianna said...

Love the online store, though Casey and my wallet don't! :) I'm more of a collector than a scrapper most days! Can't wait for Bazzil! Love ya!

P.S. - I don't need a coupon ;)

3:20 PM  
Blogger Alana said...

Thanks brianna, for your support and great ideas! Love ya!

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home